Child Selection Criteria
We are proud to work with various agencies, organizations and individuals all over Canada. We take applications from across the country and in order to participate, the child must:
- Be between the ages of 6 – 12*.
- Financially the child or family would not have the opportunity to travel at this time or have NOT travelled at all in the past 12 months.
- Be a Canadian citizen – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Be able to legally enter the United States.
- Be medically, mentally, physically, socially or emotionally challenged.
- Have never been to Universal Studios, Disney or like theme park.
- Be able to communicate orally or in sign language.
- Be able to function in a group situation and be able to endure an extremely long day.
Attend the mandatory Orientation Meeting before the Day of Flight.
- The parents of the child(ren) are NOT employees of Air Canada.
Edmonton only accepts agency application forms between January 25th until February 27th.
Winnipeg only accepts agency application forms between August 15th until October 1st for the following calendar year’s flight.
Forms will not be carried over from one year to the next. If a child is not selected, a new application must be submitted the following year.